A heartfelt gratitude for choosing Learning Today. We appreciate your visit to the privacy and policy page of Learning Today. For us, our readers are above all, hence we value them by providing authentic information and quality content. We only provide genuine content after cross-checking the facts and information.
What Information You Provide to Us?
We collect information from you through the following channels: –
- When you sign up on our website or create a new account, you provide us with your name, gender, date of birth, location, and phone number. These details help us understand you better, and we use this information to filter and provide the best and most relevant information to you.
- Information You Post – Our website records information about your interests, interactions, and other online behaviors through your likes and comments. This information helps us improve your experience and aids in understanding your preferences.
- Comments Forms – We try to connect with you in the most efficient and quick way possible every time you send us feedback, get in touch with us, or post a query.
- Mailing List – We receive your email address when you subscribe to our website’s newsletter. We use your email address to update you about new information, the latest articles, modifications, and our services (if happening) via mail.
What Information We Collect From You?
In order to improve user experience and show relevant content, we collect various kinds of information from you via different mediums, but this action of ours is completely safe and secure. We ensure that all your information is kept safe and encrypted and used only to improve your browsing experience.
- Website Interaction – We use the safest technology to track how you use our website, what type of content you consume, topics of your interest, and the links you most frequently click on. All this information comes really handy while preparing the database of user preferences. This information is solely used for improving our services and customizing them according to user preferences.
- Data Analytics – We use several analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc. to learn how visitors use our website. Furthermore, we track interests and user traffic patterns to improvise and update our content accordingly.
We collect data like your IP address, domain name, browser you are using, and websites you came from. The data analytics tools equip us with statistics that ultimately help us show the most pertinent information to you.
- All our services are designed intricately to function with social networking platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, and Twitter. Hence, we keep track of user activities when someone accesses our website via social media.
- To tailor content according to your preferences and interests, our website stores information about your name, age, gender, location, and educational background.
- Cookies for the Website – Our website automatically collects user behavior-based data, including your device’s name and the terms you searched. When you agree to our cookies, you grant us access to information like the most recent content you have read and how frequently you visit a page or post.
How We Use the Collected Info and Why We Collect Your Info?
We access your personal information only for the following purposes: –
- Determine your interests and needs, the services you are looking for, and the items you want.
- Filter and tailor the content according to user preferences.
- Fix the issues you face.
- We use web analytics data to oversee and manage our website and services in response to users’ interactions and feedback.
- Find out whether you are eligible to use the services we provide.
- Maintain security and prevent infractions or shady behavior.
When Do We Delete the Reader Data?
Our website manages your data as long as it thinks is necessary, so there’s no specific time for retaining your data. With your information on file, we can deliver you the best of our services when you utilize our services again.
Our system protects and screens the preferences of new users, permanently erases the information, or makes it anonymous when a person may be identified. We have taken security measures to encrypt and safeguard the collected information.
Your Rights And Security As Our Reader
Your personal information is completely safe and under control. If required by law, we will happily provide you access to update and delete your data. Even for that, we will need the bare minimum information, like your name and age. No internet transmission method is 100% secure, but still, we put our best efforts into safeguarding your information.
We pay utmost attention and adhere to the best procedures to prevent unauthorized access to data. We like transparency and provide our clients with openness through our services. When our system detects any unusual behavior, you will get notified if your personal information is compromised due to a system threat.