Plagiarism is a shocking nightmare for students as it can cause serious problems for them. In fact, it can also be pretty difficult for professional writers, editors, authors, and researchers.
Welcome back to our review series. Today the tool that I will be reviewing is plagiarismchecker.ai.
It is an AI-based checker, which is well-liked by content creators and students alike.
I’m going to test this tool today to see if it’s genuinely the best option for professionals and students.
I will be thoroughly examining this AI checker in this review, determining how it operates, what features it offers, how much it costs, and more.
So, without any further delay, let’s get into this review.
What is Plagiarism?
It is the intentional or unintentional use of someone else’s words or ideas in your writing or work without giving them proper credit.
Do You Know?:
The survey results reported by Psychological Record stated that about 36 % of undergraduate students honestly admit to one-time or multiple plagiarizing.
It is a serious issue that is considered equal to robbery and the person can get a copyright claim from the original contributor. There are two types:
- Direct Plagiarism – it occurs when you copy and paste someone else’s work as it is without quotation marks and references as your own.
- Indirect Plagiarism – it occurs when you paraphrase someone else’s ideas and words and include them in your work as your own without proper citation or referencing.
What is Plagiarismchecker.ai?
Infringement of copyright in the writing can be detected using specialized tools known as plagiarism checkers.
Plagiarismchecker.ai is one such tool that helps users identify copying from a piece of text.
The matter written by a person is compared with the matter available online to see if it is plagiarized or not.
This tool possesses intelligence like a human, thus it can detect both direct and indirect copying from the given written work.
How Does it Work?
Checkers online have a simple user interface. It is easy to handle and provides quick results. Here are the steps involved in checking using this tool:
- Open the AI Plagiarism Checker:
Open the online checker by visiting plagiarismchecker.ai. You will see a dialogue box that says, “Enter text here …”
- Upload Text for Plagiarism Checking:
There are two ways to upload these:
- One is to open the file in which you want to check the infringement of copyright, copy the matter, and paste it into the dialogue box.
- The second is to upload the written work file directly on the tool.
- Initiate the Tool:
After the written work is uploaded, initiate the online checker by clicking on the “Check Plagiarism” button.
- Check the Plagiarism Results:
The result will appear in a couple of seconds. This is an AI checker online, thus it works at superhuman speed. The plagiarised sentences will appear in red color and the unique sentences will appear in green. An overall percentage of it will also appear on the left side panel.
- Remove Plagiarism:
This checker online has this unique feature of removing it. The user can make their content infringement of copyright-free and unique with just one click.
Move your cursor on the red highlighted plagiarized matter, “remove plagiarism” option will appear.
Click on it and the tool will immediately remove it from the text.
With 5 simple steps, you can not only detect but also remove copying from a text, it is great quality, isn’t it?
What Are the Key Features of Plagiarismchecker.ai?
Copying Checker online has many features that make it a quality tool. Let’s explore these features below:
It is considered the best checker for its accurate results in detection.
The AI technology allows the tool to effectively check both direct and indirect copying from the given text.
This accuracy and efficiency are incorporated into this online checker by machine learning artificial intelligence technology.
Professional Plagiarism Detection:
This is a professional checking tool.
A survey conducted in 2013 with a respondent pool of scientists from 50 different countries within different areas of research such as science, engineering, medical and social sciences, etc., found the five most common and the five most serious types of plagiarism
Paraphrasing remains at 75%, whereas repetitive research, secondary source, duplication, and verbatim are about 71%, 69%, 63%, and 59% respectively.
It is used by students, teachers, writers, journalists, authors, etc. for copying detection, and it provides accurate results in detection.
This tool provides results in statistics. The percentage of copying and the percentage of uniqueness will be given.
This helps the professor identify if the percentage is within the acceptable range or not. In a typical paper, 15% is allowed.
So, if the copying is higher, the professor will give you low credits.
Plagiarismchecker.ai highlights the unique and plagiarized text in different colors to help users identify it.
The unique text is highlighted in green color while the unique matter in green color.
This artificial intelligence copying detector also enlists the sources that are plagiarized. It is done so that the user can cite them properly to remove it.
Plagiarism Removal Option:
This tool provides an infringement of copyright removal option.
When the plag is detected, the user can click the plagiarized sentences to remove their plag. It will quickly paraphrase the matter and make it unique.
This checker is simple to use. It is designed in a straightforward way, so that all the users can use it without any difficulty.
This copying detector can detect plag in 27 different languages. Just upload the text, select the language, and initiate the tool.
The detector will effectively identify copying in the given language.
These are some highlighting features that make it a top-tier plagiarism checker.
What Are the Benefits of Plagiarismchecker.ai?
The following are the benefits of the best plag checker:
- It helps in quick and accurate detection.
- It helps users identify the instances of copying in their text and then paraphrase it to make it unique.
- It provides a list of sources that have been plagiarized so that the user can cite them and give credit to the original author.
- It is a much cheaper version of Turnitin software equally beneficial for students and professors.
The term “plagiarism” dates back to ancient times. One of the Roman poets Martial once accused a fellow poet of stealing his work.
Other than that, there are also instances of plagiarism in ancient Greek literature.
- It can detect plag in 27 different languages widely used around the globe.
- It helps authors and writers to ensure originality in their content.
- It provides a copying percentage as well as highlights the plagiarised sentences so that fix and cite them.
- It can detect plag from 25000 words at a time (a small novella is typically 15000–25000 words long.
How Much Does This Online Plagiarism Checker Cost?
Turnitin subscription is pretty expensive and mostly owned by educational institutions, editorial offices, research writers, and authors.
Students can’t afford this tool thus plagiarismchecher.ai is the best plag checker as Turnitin’s alternative. There are three plans available:
- Starter – Costs $5 per month and a user can check plag in 10,000 words.
- Professional – Costs $10 per month and a user can check copying in 100,000 words.
- Agency – Costs $100 per month, checks up to a million words per month, and is owned by a firm or agency (multiple users can use it)
Is It the Perfect Tool for You?
After all the above discussion, I can confidently conclude that it is the perfect tool for copying detection i.e. the best plag check.
This checker is the cheapest yet effective alternative to Turnitin which is highly expensive.
It provides perfect detection results, and it is 100% recommended to students, professors, writers, and professionals for plag detection.