The UEI student portal helps students to explore the plethora of options offered by UEI. It is an all-in-one platform that provides students with academic, campus, and career guidance assistance.
United Education Institute College, or UEI College, is a commercial profit-based educational institution. Similar to the KSU D2L, this portal provides a gateway to online learning for students.
Students can choose from a variety of courses ranging from healthcare, business, and skilled trade. The career college is located in California, Washington, Arizona, and Georgia.
The UEI college offers many short-term courses which can be completed within 10 months. The courses are also hybrid, where online lessons are provided along with on-site training in well-equipped labs with real-world tools and hands-on learning training from experienced people.
Students enrolled in various courses in UEI can access course material, schedules, grades, and online classroom instruction, along with other course-related assistance, through the UEI website and application.
Today, we are going to discuss how to handle the UEI portal login and many other portal-related queries students might have.
Let us start with the benefits and opportunities offered by UEI to its students.
What Benefits and Courses Does UEI School Offer?
Established in 1982 and renamed in 2009, UEI is a vocational training college that offers associate degrees in various subjects to its students. Following the universal design for learning, it is owned by the International Education Corporation and is a for-profit educational organization providing technical training in elementary positions for skilled trades, business, and healthcare industries.
Courses offered by UEI College include:
- Business Administration
- Business Office Administration
- Automotive Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Computer Systems Technician
- Computer and Network Technician
- Criminal Justice
- Health Services Administration
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Skin Care Specialist
- Limited Scope X-ray Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
- Medical Front Office and Billing
The duration of degree programs varies depending upon the subject chosen, with some completed within an hour and others lasting for almost ten months to 1 year.
The course fee ranges from $11,000-$21,000 as per the degree pursued.
Now that we have provided you with all the information about UEI College let us move on to know about the UEI student portal login.
With the UEI portal login, you can access your grades anytime from anywhere. The portal also provides all the information about classroom schedules and lessons. You can avail of the online classes through the portal, alongside accessing additional resources like financial aid for students.
Before starting with the login procedure of the UEI portal, there are some basics you need to arrange first.
UEI Student Login Requirements
For those who are new to the UEI portal, there are some basic details and things that are needed to log in to the portal.
- The official website of the UEI portal.
- Your UEI login ID and password.
- A device for logging in to your account (PC, laptop, mobile, or tablet.
- Uninterrupted Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
- An updated browser.
Once you have all of these, you can begin with the UEI portal login procedure.
UEI Student Portal Login Procedure
Logging into the portal is a very easy process. You can log into the student portal using the UEI ‘my portal app’. This application can be accessed on both PC and mobile. The login process is the same for both platforms. Just follow these steps and start your journey with UEI in no time.
- Or you can directly search for my.uei.edu, and it will land you on the official homepage of UEI.
- Now, click on ‘Enter’.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Now, you have to enter your student ID in the space given.
- The next step is to enter the password.
- Now hit the Log In tab.
- You have successfully logged into the My UEI portal.
One more problem that we encounter during any login process is forgetting our password. In case you have forgotten your UEI student password, you do not need to make a new account. Following the next few steps will help you recover your password.
Also read: Let us Simply Determine What Does Layman’s Term Means
How to Recover/Reset Your UEI Student Portal Password?
Forgetting your password can be really troublesome. And with numerous accounts on so many platforms, this is an honest mistake. In case you have forgotten your UEI portal password, you can easily recover or reset it.
We are listing down the steps to recover or reset your UEI portal password.
- Go to the official website of the UEI student portal at my.uei.edu.
- Now click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab.
- Now, on the next page, enter your Student ID and Email.
- You should enter the email ID that is connected to your Student ID.
- Click on “Send”.
- Then you will receive instructions for resetting your password.
- Follow those and successfully reset or recover your UEI portal password.
The instructions on the UEI website are quite easy to follow. In case you still encounter some sort of difficulty, you can directly contact the help desk. You will soon find assistance and be guided at every step.
UEI Student Portal Help Desk Contact Information
The UEI portal is an extremely helpful platform for students who are enrolled in various courses at UEI College. UEI website and application have a user-friendly and interactive interface. And for further assistance, you can always reach out to their help desk. We are now listing down the contact information for the same.
You can either submit your query on their official website or give them a call to have a telephone discussion about the issues you are facing with the portal.
Official Website: www.uei.edu/about-us/contact-us
Contact Number: (877) 463-4472.
The my.uei.edu helpline aims at resolving student issues at the earliest. Be assured to have the best guidance and get all your doubts resolved.
UEI College also offers financial aid for talented students with economic constraints. For those who might be interested, we are now listing down the eligibility criteria for financial aid and all the other necessary details about the student loan, along with the ways for repayment of the loan.
UEI Financial Aid Program
The UEI college believes that education is the birthright of all. Hence, on top of a 100% acceptance rate in its career training programs, the organization also offers student loans for those who need them.
The Eligibility Criteria for UEI Financial Aid Program
Here are the qualifying criteria for the financial aid:
- Have to be a degree or diploma-based academic program.
- Be able to present a high school degree or diploma or equivalent on demand.
- Should not be owing any refund grant on any federal grant received from other institutions.
- Cannot be a default on any other student loan.
- The academic performance has to be maintained as satisfactory or above, as per the rules mentioned in the school’s catalog.
- Have to be a US citizen or a qualified candidate who is a non-citizen.
The loan is issued after determining your eligibility. This is done based on the information provided by you in FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The amount for the student loan will be decided as per your financial needs.
Types of Student Loans Issued
To better understand the student loan options available, you should visit the Federal Student Aid Resource page published by the U.S. Department of Education.
UEI College is eligible to offer the following types of loans to students:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal SEOG
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans
- Federal Student PLUS Loans
- Alternative Loans
- Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
- Veterans Administration Benefits
Loan Repayment Procedure
The federal loan repayment is also an easy process. There are several repayment plans to choose from. Additionally, you can also switch plans anytime you feel like.
These are the 7 repayment plans available:
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Alternative Repayment Plans (Direct Loan Only)
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)
- Income Contingent Repayment (ICR) (Direct Loan Only)
- Income-Sensitive Repayment (FFEL Only)
Studying at UEI may seem expensive to many. This is why the school provides educational loans so that anyone can study and no one gets left behind due to any kind of economic drawbacks.
How to Apply for UEI Student Financial Aid Program
After you have enrolled in UEI college under the degree of your choice, sign up for your classes. Now, you just need to fill up some forms to get the benefits of their financial aid program.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- A list of schools (beyond high school) previously attended.
- Completed loan applications or a Federal PIN.
- Personal references with a valid address and phone number.
Right after the form submission, UEI’s financial aid office will start working on the approval of your loan at the earliest.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding the process, you can contact the loan servicer available on campus. You will be provided with one-on-one assistance from the Student Finance Team.
To Sum It Up
We have compiled all the necessary information for the UEI student portal login. This for-profit organization is an efficient pedagogical body that not only provides students with good education but also supports their academic endeavors by providing them with student loans. The associate degrees offered by UEI make students future-ready and bestow them with the right skills for their careers ahead.
Owned by the International Education Corporation, UEI College has a long list of successful alumni who have landed prestigious jobs in their relevant fields. UEI employs knowledgeable teachers who have a passion for teaching, thus ensuring better education for its students.
Suggested Read: The Kinesthetic Learning Style- An Introduction to Dynamic Edification
Ans:Yes, the United Education Institute (UEI) is a vocational college. It trains its students in a variety of courses and offers hands-on training with experienced professionals.
Ans:To enable my.uei.edu login, you need your Student ID and the password linked with it. We have carefully described all the steps for it in the post.
Ans:UEI offers hybrid courses where you get both online and on-site classes. All courses can have classes divided in this format. You can graduate from any course in 10 months.