With the dynamic changes in today’s markets and technologies, trend analysis has become a vital tool for making informed decisions. Tableau can significantly help its users in analyzing the data and presenting it in a visually appealing manner.
This course has been developed by three specialists in the data science domain. It is designed around four pillars of analysis, visualizations, mapping, and practical ways to use them all.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the ways to organize fields into dimensions and measures
- Learn the methods for using calculated fields, highlight actions, and reveal hidden insights
- Know the process of developing histograms, bar charts, and KPI charts
- Gain knowledge of mapping analysis
- Learn to create groups and sets, and compare different findings
- Gain the skill of using parameters, so to input changes in visualizations
|Perks of the Course
|First chapter free
|69 exercises + 24 videos
|8 hours of tutorials
|4 high-quality chapters
|Statement of accomplishment
|Full online access