Do you get nervous while being on the stage? Well, who doesn’t? But the expert public speakers have a way of dealing with their fears. This is exactly what TED-Ed wants to teach its students, along with some useful tips to become a professional public speaker.
This is a free course available on YouTube in an 11-lesson series. However, in some regions, the course might be available in paid forms only.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the ways to get ideas for public speaking
- Learn the best ways to create presentation plans
- Know the ways of improving your speaking skills
- Identify your unique public speaking style
- Learn the best ways to connect with the audience
- Understand the ways to incorporate visuals in your presentation
|Perks of the Course
|1.5 hours of video tutorials
|11 video lessons
|Downloadable for offline viewing
|Full online access