The field of project management is gaining widespread popularity among jobseekers, due to their high demand in the companies’ operations. This project management course is designed by Google to prepare participants for entry-level positions in this field.
The course claims to impart to its students the skills of managing process improvements, team dynamics, software and tools, and agile project management.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the basic concepts of project management
- Learn about project initiation and project life cycle
- Know about diverse project management tools and software
- Understand the ways to analyze and maintain quality standards
- Learn about the principles of Agile project management and Scrum
- Know about developing a project charter, goals, summary, perform research, and apply everything to real-world problems
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|158 hours of video tutorials
|6 high-quality modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access