If you want to enhance your creative writing skills, then this course can help you in creating effective stories, memoirs, and narrative essays. The course is designed around four modules – plots, characters, settings, and style.
A fifth module is further added to this course, which prepares the writers for a professional world through drafting their own stories and receiving extensive peer feedback on them.
Key Learning Points
- Learn the ways to develop engaging plots
- Understand the ways to create complex and vivid characters
- Using own life experiences to enhance the story
- Crafting realistic settings and descriptions in stories
- Understand the effective usage of imagery and metaphors
- Learn the best ways to revise, proofread, and edit
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|Develop your own story and get peer feedback
|32 hours of video tutorials
|4 practical modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access