This course by the University of Colorado is one of the highly rated courses on Coursera to teach effective communication skills in business settings. It has combined four different modules on – business writing, graphic designing, presentation skills, and effective communication.
The fourth module of this course aims to help its students in developing a professional portfolio that can help them in presenting their personal brand. Further, there is an opportunity to improve the work via peer feedback.
Key Learning Points
- Learn to develop professional business reports
- Understand different forms of business writing undertaken in companies
- Know basic graphic design and poster-making skills
- Learn the best ways of developing PPT’s and presenting yourself
- Undertake a journey of self-realization
- Develop superior skills in communication and personal branding
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|Portfolio of work
|74 hours of video tutorials
|4 practical modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access