If you are a non-native English speaker searching for an English course that perfects your communication skills, then this is the One! It is a practical course that can help you to get a job that matches your interests and skills.
This course by the University of Pennsylvania is designed around developing professional documents for getting a job, preparing yourself for a job, and searching for one that matches your skill set.
Key Learning Points
- Learn to build a professional resume
- Build vocabulary and presentation skills for jobs
- Build professional-looking cover letters
- Understand the U.S. job application process and ways to find jobs
- Necessary English language for networking and communication
- Learn the presentation skills for interviews
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|52 quizzes, readings, and peer review
|40 hours of video tutorials
|5 theory+practical modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access