It is natural for learners to be scared of understanding data science without the knowledge of coding or related skills. The “Introduction to Data Science in Python” course is designed for beginners to develop a basic understanding of this niche.
This course has imbibed the concepts of Python syntax, powerful Python libraries like Pandas, and Matplotlib, and ways to develop different types of plots.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the basics of Python syntax
- Learn to use functions and load Python modules
- Understand the way Pandas work in Python
- Learn to use Matplotlib for creating line plots
- Gain knowledge on developing bar plots, scatter plots, and histograms
- Apply the learned knowledge to practical problems
|Perks of the Course
|First chapter free
|44 exercises + 13 videos
|4 hours of tutorials
|4 high-quality chapters
|Statement of accomplishment
|Full online access