Data science, machine learning, and software engineering – they all have one thing in common. That thing is discrete mathematics, the language of computer science.
This course by the University of California, San Diego combines five different courses to provide its users with the best knowledge of the concepts required in programming. So to help students gain practical knowledge, this course has incorporated programming examples, problems, and projects in the specialization.
Key Learning Points
- Build mathematical thinking in computer science
- Learn combinatorics and probability
- Graph theory and its basic applications in programming
- The uses of number theory and cryptography
- Apply the learned knowledge to a real-world delivery problem
- Understand via other examples of using discrete mathematics
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|Course materials and quizzes
|113 hours of video tutorials
|5 courses in 1
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access