Adina Howe is a professor at Iowa State University. She has made her best efforts to put all of her knowledge of Python into this course.
By building your Python skills, you can easily perform analysis of financial data and statistics. This course will also teach you the ways of manipulating and visualizing general data for practical financial purposes.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the basics of Python and its data types
- Know the meaning of lists in Python and their use in data
- Understand Python packages and their use in manipulating arrays
- Gain knowledge about the Matplotlib package
- Learn the ways of developing line plots, histograms, and scatter plots
- Know the ways to apply all the gained knowledge on S&P 100 data
|Perks of the Course
|First chapter free
|55 exercises + 14 videos
|4 hours of tutorials
|5 high-quality chapters
|Statement of accomplishment
|Full online access