With the diverse skills, expectations, and attitudes of today’s generation, it is not at all easy to handle the young workforce. For a leader today, it is much more difficult to train and motivate employees, while fulfilling the expectations of both sides.
Chris Croft is an international speaker who holds 20 years experience in teaching leadership skills to corporate workers. Join this life-changing course to build essential skills for handling a small team or an entire business.
Key Learning Points
- Top skills of great leaders
- Ways to motivate the team and build confidence in employees
- Key leadership theories and ways to apply them
- Finding the balance between delegating and controlling
- Common leadership mistakes and ways to avoid them
- Finding personal happiness in being a leader
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
|3 hours of on-demand video
|7 downloadable resources
|Certificate of completion
|Access on mobile and TV