Whether you want to go fully online, or just blend your teaching with online tools, this course is perfect for teachers of the next generation. Dr Simon McIntyre and Karin Watson are responsible for creating the foundation of this course, presented for free on Coursera.
This course enlists the major tech tools for online teaching and assessment for students. Further, it also provides ways to develop online activities and motivate students in long-distance learning.
Key Learning Points
- Self-understanding of your own teaching style and expectations
- Understand the pedagogical perspective of online learning
- Learn about different online teaching tools and ways to identify the best ones
- Understand the different online assessment strategies and available resources
- Know the ways to engage students in online learning
- Learn about the latest market practices in the teaching profession
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|Readings, app items, discussion prompts, and FAQs
|17 hours of video tutorials
|5 ready to apply modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access