Who could have thought that video games could actually help you to learn math? Well, people at GameDev.tv Team are doing exactly that.
This course is specifically designed for those of you who want to learn only enough math to be able to apply it to games. Learning these concepts will help you sharpen your game development skills related to graphics, AI, movement, and even physics.
Key Learning Points
- Arithmetic, algebra, and equations
- Advanced vector math and vector space
- Number base manipulation and trigonometry calculations
- Projectile motion mathematics
- Probability and statistics
- Rotation and interpolation
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
|13.5 hours on-demand video
|1 downloadable resource + 2 article
|Certificate of completion
|Access on mobile and TV