It is important for a student in data science and machine learning to gain some prerequisite knowledge of mathematics that relates to this field. This course by Imperial College London seeks to do exactly that.
It is a comprehensive course which combines three different courses to help the students gain in-depth knowledge of the field. The entire course revolves around three key concepts – linear algebra, multivariate calculus, and PCA.
Key Learning Points
- Revise the basics of Mathematics
- Understand math in the context of machine learning and data science
- Learn linear algebra, vectors, and matrices
- Understand multivariate calculus and data fitting
- Learn dimensionality reduction with principal component analysis
- Produce mini-projects with Python
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|55 hours of video tutorials
|Gain prerequisite knowledge to take more advanced courses
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access