For every student, there are four learning styles – step learner, research learner, talk learner, and create learner. For a teacher to be highly effective in teaching, he/she needs to adopt techniques that cater to all four styles.
In his course, Jason Teteak has used well-defined models to understand the ways adults learn, the expectations of students, and measures to effectively train.
Key Learning Points
- Unravel the mystery of different learning styles
- Understand the difference between the adult and children’s styles
- Get to know the different expectations of trainees
- Techniques of keeping the trainees hooked up during classes
- How to develop the big picture for the entire course
- Ways to teach anybody anything
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
|2 hours of on-demand video
|7 downloadable resources
|Certificate of completion
|Access on mobile and TV