If there is one course type that took its flight during the pandemic, it is one that is related to getting oneself ready for the online profession. This course by Walker and Media Training Worldwide aims to prepare teachers for the online revolution in the teaching industry.
It deals with different teaching issues online – mistakes to avoid during teaching, common technical issues, and the best ways to present oneself.
Key Learning Points
- Basics of lighting, camera, and backdrops
- Ways to engage students during online teaching
- Build confidence in speaking on camera
- Best ways to present yourself
- Techniques to use for audio recording
- Different technical problems and ways to handle them
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
|40 mins on-demand video
|Certificate of completion
|Access on mobile and TV