If you want a specialization course in teaching English and earn a certificate, all from a well-reputed university, then this course is for you. Arizona State University has combined four courses to help the learners build foundational principles in English.
The course is being built upon teaching foreign language theories and methods to design coursework and assessments. For the final Capstone Project, the students can fulfill their TESOL certificate experience by applying the skills they have learned.
Key Learning Points
- Build foundational principles about ways of teaching students
- Identify personal teaching philosophy and style
- Understand theories and latest practices in English language
- Learn the ways to create lesson plans and manage time
- Understand the ways of motivating and engaging students
- Create your own teaching tips and lesson plans
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|93 hours of video tutorials
|4 high-quality modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access