For those of you who want to learn about machine learning and its different concepts, without learning to code, then this course is meant for you. It provides a good introduction to this field, along with the essential jargon.
Being prepared by 3 authors, this course is best for understanding the concepts of machine learning, machine learning models, analysis, and deep learning.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the relationship of machine learning to AI and data science
- Know the machine learning jargon and its workflow for model building
- Learn the different types of machine learning
- Know the ways to evaluate and improve models
- Understand deep learning and its common use cases
- Learn different limitations and dangers that lie in machine learning
|Perks of the Course
|First chapter free
|36 exercises + 12 videos
|2 hours of tutorials
|3 high-quality chapters
|Statement of accomplishment
|Full online access