This free course on YouTube by Dr. Wilson is truly meant for those who want to deeply understand the different aspects of medical research. It delves into the different aspects of the methods medical research works and is presented to the public.
The course is designed around data, statistics, facts, sampling, testing, budgets, generalization, biases, fraud, and publication of medical research studies.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the way medical research works
- Know about different research designs and research methods
- Learn the difference between good and bad science
- Determine the methods of statistical interpretation
- Know about biases in medical research
- Learn about different types of medical study fraud
|Perks of the Course
|8 hours of video tutorials
|35 video lessons
|Downloadable for offline viewing
|Full online access