Learn to play with the plot, character, and place, then, whether you are planning to write a novel, short story, or nonfiction book. From basic writing skills to dialogue writing, plotting, and self-publishing, this course has it all.
Brian Jackson is a retired engineer, who now works as an author, publisher, and educator. He also holds experience in developing other courses on Udemy, helping several thousand students become self-reliant authors and publishers.
Key Learning Points
- Build a writing foundation through basics: paragraphs, punctuation, sentences
- Learn the basics of non-fiction writing
- Discover your personal writing style
- Understand the tit-bits of self-publishing
- Learn advanced techniques of proofreading and editing
- Understand the methods of creating book covers
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
|30 hours of on-demand video
|30 articles + 24 downloadable resources
|Certificate of completion
|Access on mobile and TV