The course, “Writing for Young Readers: Opening the Treasure Chest”, is meant to train authors to write for the young generation. It has all the key elements of a great writing course, that can help the authors in refining their skills for creating a wonderful piece.
The course has delved into the key concepts of the writer’s identity, story plot, characters, settings, dialogue, language, and themes. It includes video lectures, guest appearances, peer reviews, practice exercises, and online readings.
Key Learning Points
- Identify your own writing identity and ways to practice it
- Understand the popular genres and forms among young readers
- Know the ways to build deep characters and interesting settings
- Understand the language skills for engaging plot and dialogue
- Learn the ways of moving from draft to final versions
- Find different ways of online and offline publishing
|Perks of the Course
|Full Lifetime Access
|Readings, exercises, peer reviews, guest appearances
|13 hours of video tutorials
|5 creative modules
|Certificate of completion
|Full online access